Salut Stefanie

L i t t l e A n n A B a g

My daughter A n n A is a great source of inspiration. This little lady is only 20 months old and already hooked on shoes (particularly high heels...) and bags. She keeps trying to get my (leopard) heels on and leaves little surprises in the high heels from me and my mum. So cute!
And she mostly walks around with a couple of bags at the same time.

So as I ordered some tote bags a couple of weeks ago, I decided it was about time that I made this little lady a Special A n n A bag.
Last night a little girl and a Kitty Cat stamp existed and so did the bag and a matching shirt.
I was happy with the result, because this girlie is really how A n n A can be. Proud & Present :>)
Handmade with <3!

|NL|
Mijn dochter A n n A is een geweldige inspiratiebron. Hoewel het dametje nog maar 20 maanden oud is, is ze al dol op hoge hakken en tassen. Ze probeert steeds mijn panterhakken aan te doen en als ik ze aan heb zegt ze 'mooi mama!'
Ze stopt ook kleine verrassingen in de hakschoenen van mijn moeder en mij, heel cute.
En als ze rondloopt met haar tassen, wat best vaak is, heeft ze er meestal meerdere tegelijk om.

Toen ik een onlangs een paar blanco linnen tasjes scoorde, werd het dus tijd er een speciaal voor haar te maken. Gisteravond ontstond er een stempel van een klein meisje en een kitty kat waarmee ik haar tas en een matching shirtje heb gemaakt.
Was blij met het resultaat, omdat het meisje me echt aan A n n A doet denken.
A n n A is een trots en aanwezig (tadaaaaa!) meisje :>)
Ik hoop dat ze er blij mee is, handmade with <3!
The Little AnnA bag
The size is especially for children btw



The matching Shirt.




The Stamps.

I put the first trial (you can still see some pencil traces) in a list. A proud little girlie!
I cleaned the stamp on a piece of newspaper.
The text was about parents bragging about their children.
Made me laugh since AnnA is standing so
proud over there :>)

I tried it on fabric (cotton).
The inkpad made a stain on it and I decided to put the whole inkpad onto the fabric.
Funny little painting! That's why I like stamps, things accidently excist.





No comments:

Post a Comment