Salut Stefanie

G o o d O l d i e s

In one of my first posts I took you into my world of brooches, and that I sort of discovered that I collect them.
Another thing that slowly grows into a collection are old stamps.
I really love them, these G o o d  O l d i e s!
It started with a couple of letter stamps that I bought in Lille last year. Then I found a perfect alphabet on the internet from the sixties that I happen to use a lot.
And recently I found some wooden stamps on the internet that make me really happy.
On top of that my parents had a nice surprise for me, they remembered a batch of old stamps they once bought and gave it to me!
Time to show some :>)

|NL|
In een van mijn eerste berichten had ik het over mijn broches en dat daar langzaamaan een verzameling ontstond.
Oude stempels is mijn volgende verzamelding...heb ik gemerkt. Heb er steeds meer en ze zijn prachtig! Van hout, van rubber, zelfs van staal (ijzer?).
Het begon vorig jaar met een paar letters die ik in Lille had gekocht (we gaan 1 september weer heen! :-)
En vorig jaar vond ik op Marktplaats een geweldig stempelalfabet, undercast en uppercast letters, helemaal compleet en uit de jaren zestig. Gebruik ze regelmatig, zoals je ook op Yoga met een Staartje en geboortekaartje van Sanne kunt zien!
En pas vond ik ook weer op internet een bak met houten letters. Die zijn ook heel mooi van hout.
Mijn ouders hadden ook nog een leuke verrassing voor me! Mijn vader herinnerde zich een lot met oude stempels die zij ooit hadden gekocht bij oude antieke kerstversiering.
En ik mocht ze hebben!! Tijd om wat te showen :>)

Letters op de markt van Lille gevonden

Complete Alphabet from the sixties, i love these!

Beautiful typo

All letters still stamp very well

This is a pattern roller, you can use this on your wall for decoration.
Haven't tried it yet

Wooden Letters, all different Styles & Sizes



Four times an E

I tried the wooden letters, they don't stamp very smooth, but i like the effect though.
It reminds me of Jeans Fabric somehow...

The little fish is a stamp i made myself. And swimming to the other site ;>)


 
The surprise my parents had for me.
Most of the stamps are from the forties or even older!!
How cool is that? Some have a small trace of newspaper on it.

This one is very heavy, hard to stamp with, but beautiful!!

I was just wondering what she does with her hand?

This is a stamp with a piece of newspaper on its back that makes clear its from the forties.
Gorgeous!

So cute!

This one is quite nice to use, I'm thinking of putting flowers or leaves in the empty brenches.


Birdies...



There were also a lot of religious Stamps in the batch.
I didn't like them all, but these are lovely!





No comments:

Post a Comment