Salut Stefanie

BRUGSE ZANDFEESTEN


This year I visited de 'Brugse Zandfeesten' for the first time, and I absolutely loved it.
After a couple of years of Lille -one of biggest antiques market and by far most popular-  I actually think this smaller version of brocante in Brugge is better. It's more compact, good quality and price, stand holders are open to negotiate and have time for small talk and telling about items, and they really put effort in showing their stuff. And it's even less of a drive than Lille.
Three times hurray for the Brugse Zandfeesten!
You have two chances left to visit: coming Sunday August 2 and the last one on Sunday September 27. Make sure you get there early as it starts at 6 in the morning...
Here some pictures I captured on the first edition on the fifth of July. Visit this site for more information.











My found treasure
My catch of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment