Salut Stefanie

SALUT THIJS

The customised card I designed for babyboy Thijs is a first.
A first of what? Of a double card!  Normally I stamp my cards rectoverso (front and back). I was challenged by the parents of Thijs and happy that I accepted the challenge. Glad with the result!
A dachshund runs happily into the card to announce the name Thijs with a balloon in his mouth. I love the colour combination: strong and bright.
It was much fun to make the card: I love it when all cards turn into a big pile, knowing that I've made them all by hand with care.
All the luck to you, babyboy Thijs!


[NL]

Voor het kaartje van Thijs had ik een primeur met ontwerpen van een dubbel kaartje.
Superspannend of ik dat allemaal zelf mooi kon printen, dat was het enige wat me tot nu toe had tegengehouden. Maar durfde de uitdaging aan te gaan, en superblij met resultaat!

Het leuke van een dubbel kaartje is dat je meer speelruimte hebt voor de tekst en nog een extra element kunt toevoegen op de achterzijde.
Het werd een vrolijke tekkel die enthousiast de kaart binnenrent met een naamballon in zijn bek. Een mooie stoere kleurencombinatie van autumn leaf en mooie heldere kleur blauw.
Erg leuk kaartje om te maken: het is echt een feest als je al die kaarten bij elkaar ziet ontstaan!
Veel geluk Thijs
















No comments:

Post a Comment